Samsung becomes the most successful android brand among the market at present. It already unveiled several series such as S series, Note series, A series, J series, etc. As for A series, at the end of 2015, Samsung released new successor-Samsung Galaxy A9. Read on to learn specification about this impressive equipment.
1. The 6.0 inch screen is super big.
2. Supports two regular SIMs.
3. Non-removable 4.000 mAh battery, which is quite impressive for android device.
4. The phone runs android 5.1.1, not the best, but OK.
5. Possesses 13 megapixel rear camera and 8 megapixel camera.
6. Available for three color: Pink, Gold, White.
You can not deny the fact that you may lost vital data no matter how great Samsung Galaxy A9 is. You could lost data due to formatting, unintentional deletion, OS update failure, factory reset, virus attack, etc. If you unfortunately lost data from Samsung A9, don’t panic. You can get help by Jihosoft Samsung Data Recovery.
Why Jihosoft Samsung Data Recovery?
1.It can assist you to recover photos, videos, contacts, call logs, text messages, audios, etc from Samsung Galaxy A9.
2.Restore contacts or other significant data from Samsung Galaxy A9 with safety. No data modification or damage.
3.Restore files from Galaxy A9 regardless of data loss scenario.
4. It provides you with two version. For Windows customers, it supports 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Windows Server 2012/2008/2003, For Mac users, it supports OS X Yosemite, 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, 10.6.
Easy Step to Recover Data from Samsung Galaxy A9
1.Download and run Samsung Data Recovery app at your computer.
2.Choose data type to scan.
3.Connect Samsung A9 to computer via USB cable.
4.Turn on USB debugging at Samsung A9 and scan the phone.
5.Preview all the listed data and recover data from A9.
Vital Tips to Avoid Data Loss in the Future
1. Backup data termly by Android Manager.
2. If your phone suffered water damage, fire damage, etc, you’d better take out the SD card. This case, you could save the data at SD card.
3. Always run the anti-virus software to avoid virus attack.
4. When you faced data loss, turn off 3G/4G/WiFi connection to avoid automatic update.