Package Name: com.simpleandroidserver.simpleandroidserver
Developer : Zouga
Publish Date: February 26, 2016
File Size: 6.3M
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
File Sha1: 3d7d46244dc7f2374d4d02ce9cb28194163aa75c
APK Signature: 0197ceebfd488e1e821b121b552465f5c4f8cbc5
Content Rating: Everyone
Developer: Email email@example.com
31 onyemelukwe Street Nnewichi, Nnewi, 435101 Anambra State, Nigeria.
Rate: 4.2/5 (2,735)
Today we are here with the download link of latest version of NetLoop VPN.
And the most important feature is that now you can use the VPN features without paying anything !!!
Download NetLoop VPN now…
Description:NetLoop is formerly known as Simple Android Server
This app contains a Proxy Server and a FreeVPN.
The VPN is not a full featured VPN. it is not provided for security but for tunneling purposes.
If you are using NetLoop’s proxy server option please make remove any existing proxy server address in your device’s APN settings. Failure to do this will cause some of your apps not to go through the VPN.
• HTTP request Compression.
• Ability to modify TCP connection parameters.
• Ability to use hotspot over VPN ( Requires root ).
• Ability to use multiple concurrent connections to the VPN servers for the best Network usage experience.
Local server features:
• Modify outgoing requests.
• Specify alternate proxy servers to send a request through.
• Provide alternate headers and ability to strip headers fromincoming http responses.
• Ability to choose number of connections to be maintained by theapp (good for power management)
• Ability to share configurations through any file transfer method.
• System wide proxy service.
If you are to use this app with the proxy server feature, make sure that the device’s proxy server feature is disabled.
To use a received config.json file as the current setting:
• Locate the received file using any file manager of your choice
•open the share menu of the file manager and select “use file asconfig”.
• Launch NetLoop and use Load Config.
The Profiles Feature lets you easily switch between configurations when using NetLoop.
Download Link: Click here to Download